Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 1.0

They say to have the best and strongest opposition argument is you must be able to argue both sides well; after living with two vegetarians for three years we've always had the "why dont you eat meat" conversations frequently, as meat is one of my passions I continually try and understand their strange lifestyle choice and at the end of every conversation neither side reaches a point because the g...(tharr be more)reen eater always says to me well you wouldn't know because you've never tried to stop eating meat, they claim it makes them feel better "healthier" well I feel if I can truly reach my opposing audience to promote meat consumption, I suppose I'll need to be able to legitimately be able to argue their side, so ive agreed to dietarily follow my vegetarian roommate until NMA because I think it would be disrespectful to receive a meat science scholarship as a temp vegetarian, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That would be quite disrespectful. Good luck drinking buddy! Good thing there isnt meat in booze, am I right?

    ReplyDelete