Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fish + Vegetarian= Pescatarian= sad Brittney + beer

So lunch today was tomato soup and pretzels (we need to shop my options were pretty limited). Dr. Bob said to me while eating lunch; "You know Britt, you can't just stop eating meat and fill up on carbs" and I said "Yes, yes I know because I will just get fat" and he replied "yes you will,  so you need to do the real vegetable vegetarian thing". Dr. Bob is a very wise man who I frequently seek for life guidance; he really should be a guidance counselor full time. As I ate my sad lunch, I thought to myself I want a sandwich for lunch tomorrow but what should I put on it? OH! Vegetarians that I know still eat fish, I can make a tuna sandwich or something. This meant I could also eat sushi which I love; being a vegetarian is looking up. I get home prepared to make some sort of egg breakfast burrito with potatoes, when I explain my excitement for my sandwich to Jesse  when she says, "Britt, fish is meat you actually can't eat that if you're a 'vegetarian'".... = I, darn. Well there goes the part of my temporary diet I was looking forward too... at least beer is vegetarian, thank God for that. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brit, Do you want me to send some of "Tessa's Open Spaces Eggs"? They are great!

    ReplyDelete